March 21, 2009

KertsyChoo!

Once upon a Time....

There were FOUR Rabbits.
Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton-Tail & Peter.
"Now, now my dears....do NOT run into the garden."
said Mother Rabbit...

"Your father had an accident there. He was put IN a pie, by Mrs. McGregor!"
Oh how I remember that story as a small child. I always wondered who on earth ate
Bunny Pie? Poor widdle bunny wabbits.

By the time, I had my own children, Beatrix Potter was and is still a big part of children's storybooks today. I still laugh when Peter Rabbit sneezes..."Kertsychoo!".....
I mean, seriously. Have you EVER sneezed and it came out as kertsychoo??

Who does that anyway?? It must be a rabbit thing, I'm not sure on that one.

I'll have to get back to ya on that.
Wait a minute, get back here. Your not off the meat cleaver
that fast. I mean hook.
Yes, BUTT of course I'm working on Wabbits, why do you ask?
What picture? Ohhh....T H A T picture!
What do you mean wabbits dont have blue tails??
And why NOT? Where is your imagination?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, look at those CUTE widdle wabbit butts!!! LOL!