February 21, 2010

Epidurals & herniated discs......

Im soo sorry to my blog readers, that I've been MIA.
As most of you may know, my MRI results were NOT positive.
I guess that explains all the pain.....WOW...

Ive got herniated & bulging discs from S1-L5....w/joint degeneration.
SEVERE neural foraminal narrowing on the right side, and abnormal cord signals. The nerve damage is starting to progress on the left side as well.....*Big heavy sigh*

The doctor withdrew a pocket of infection from my right hip last week, and they can NOT get a reflex from the rt. leg anymore.
The signal from my brain to my spinal cord to the leg is a little confused, sending the wrong signals. Its very frustrating.
Its soo weird to sit on the edge of the table, and watch them try to get a reflex, and the leg just sits there like a fish out of water....ugh.
So, my days are beginning to consist of Neurologists & Anesthesiologists.....

They are going to do a series of 3 Epidurals into my Spine & we will be discussing surgical options in the next few weeks. Im really hoping the Epidurals will help ease the nerve pain, and I can get back to life as normal.

Ive thought of all my readers often, I just cant sit or stand in any one position for long, so it really affects what Im able to do.
I am hopeful the epidurals will work, and the surgery will be effective.
Thank you to all who are soo devoted to The BeedzNest Blog.
Your prayers & positive vibes are soo appreciated during this difficult time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi thеre, I beliеve youг sіte mаy be having brоwser compatіbіlity problеms.

When ӏ looκ at уour blog іn Ѕafarі, it looks fine howevеr when oρеning in IE, іt
has some overlaρping iѕѕueѕ.
Ι just ωаnted to ρroѵide
уοu with a quick heads up! Other thаn
that, еxcellеnt website!

my wеblog what is the difference between ephedra and ephedrine