January 16, 2009

She's in here.....

Where have I been hiding you ask?
No where to be exact....but if I "could" hide, it would be somewhere
warm. Far away & warm. Did I mention it should be warm?

I think we have -7 today in NW Ohio.
Now, that's cold daggnubbit. In fact, you KNOW its below subzero temps when your scraping the INSIDE of your cars windows.

We have like 20 million inches of snow on top of it all.
Ok, so... thats a bit sarcastic, but we have at least 10" of snowfall and
with it being this cold out there, this snow will stay a while.
They are calling next week a warming trend, lol....cuz it will be 30.
Woo hoo.....now where did I put my bathing suit, anyhow??

Speaking of bathing suits, my almost 20 year old son, said that he wants to go to a beach where the girls wear buttfloss for bathing suits.
Lol...buttfloss. What a damn funny word, I mean WHO makes this chit up?

Buttfloss....(*rolls on floor laughing*)
There's just soo many people that should NOT be wearing buttfloss but do it anyway. Oh my.

Ok, I just have to say it once more.
Buttfloss.

There....its out of my system. Cough*buttfloss*Cough.

So as most of you know, I have lived at the Hospital lately.
Not good.....no. They think I have Lupus. So that doesnt make one real happy....actually, NOT happy at all.
I mean we've known for many years that I have some sort of odd auto immune disorder but its getting worse.

I guess that's what happens when our bodies creep out towards 40.
I used to be able to fight alot of this junk in my 20's and even early 30's....but as I approach the big 40, I've decided to tell you that I'm officially falling apart.

That's all for now.....I've been paiged to dinner....
As always, if you need to reach me, email me....I'm always happy to hear from you!!

No comments: