April 5, 2010

Bah....!

Oh wow, Bah.
Sorry for the lack of posting, I guess its because Ive not had much good to say or tell....So, I dont want to sound like a total downer or use my blog for whining....But its MY blog and I should feel free to whine, if I need to whine, right?

Im still struggling with these herniated discs and my brain MRI came back with some lesions...so thats been a suckfest.
I see a Neurosurgeon the end of April.....
Other than that, lol...Im good! I've eaten 3 boxes of Gobstoppers and I dont plan on stoppping. Its like crack cocaine only in fun rainbow colors.

On the "Good Front"....my son's birthday is today.
He turned 21, and Im soo grateful to soo many good years with him.
I got REALLY lucky with all my kiddos & I've been blessed even thru their teenage years. How did I get soo lucky? Now, do NOT doubt there's not been struggles, Oh Lord, has their been struggles....lol.

I plan to take the Birthday Boy out for Sushi....rain OR shine with the ol' back....I just cant believe he's 21. I stand amazed, that twenty one years ago, this little guy was introduced to the world and never got a chance to make a peep. They inserted a tube down his throat before he even had a chance to cry and we went thru Heart/Lung Bypass surgery by the time he was 24 hours old.

HOW did we get thru that?
I haven't a clue, I guess you just DO it...somehow, someway, you just do it. ...............Happy Birthday Timmy, we love you bud.

No comments: