October 21, 2008

New addition to our Family


Look at that face. How can you deny that little hot dog precious face? Well, you can't, so guess what happened? Yah, Uh-Huh, Yup....correct.
That precious little hot dog face came home with me Saturday. I'm such a sucker, what can I say?
I named her Kady in Kandy's honor. We wont talk about Kandy, it's too painful ;(
So, Kady is a 16 week old miniature Doxie. She's full of life, sweetness & wet puppy kisses. Such a loving baby and the light in my eyes these days.
She really filled a void I had in my heart, and sometimes the love of a puppy can be the only one thing that fills that open void.
I don't have a scale with me here, I didn't bring it on our move, but if I had to guess I'd say she's not even 2 pounds big.
And of course she's long like a ferret which makes her even funnier.
I will post more pictures of her this week, but I just HAD to show you her little face. If you need to find me, I'll be the one on the floor getting all the puppy kisses from my weeny hot dog. I know your jealous *wink*

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

what a precious little baby!! Oooooh, I just love puppies!!!