May 1, 2010

My Croc obsession in detail....


Anyone that knows me, knows Im a diehard Croc wearer...I have a pair of the lime green...and brown, ok, ok, and navy...
Now, when i bought my Croc's, it was because they were funky. They were me. Green is such a fun bright color and ive always been a really funky shoe person. I also have a drawer full of funky knee socks. Thats a whole 'nother post, don't get me started on socks...
I guess Im sorta oober funky, but back to the Croc's.
The worse the nerve damage progressed in my leg, the less I could wear shoes that tied.
Which really sucked because i have funky red Converses that rock...but they tie. I cant feel my feet when I wear shoes that tie. Every once in a while, I push the envelope and bust out my Nikes or my Converses, but my main staple shoe diet is my Crocs...
Lime green Croc's...
Thank God, they make every color of Croc a color lover could want, because someday I will have EVERY color of Croc.
Except for the silver...I dont like the silver.
And well, except maybe the white. I dont want to look like Im doing my clinicals again...so strike the white.
But every other color, I will own. Oh, and except maybe not those funny brownish puke color ones. I dont want to be walking around with the color of throw up on my shoes.
So, now you know the story behind my Croc obsession...
Its purely for medical reasons..................purely ;)

1 comment:

Jason Korbus said...

I'm gonna go ahead and just live under the assumption that the comment about owning red converse was an under-the-radar personal shout out to me because you KNEW it would make my heart pitter patter. Well...YOUVE SUCCEEDED!!!