August 16, 2010

Etsy Treasury....Aww Crap!!

My Etsy Treasury

Aww Crap!! (*insert best fat bastard voice here*)
I really had to chuckle on this one...
I got an email today, that I had been included in an Etsy Treasury
under their "fecal matter" section.
OMG, ok, gross, mmmm I know. *wrinkles nose*

And why do they even HAVE a fecal section? Who knew?
Thats just some nasty crap, I tell you.....nasty!
So we'll just say poo....my Flys & Poop beads made the crap cut and
its just soo comical, especially when/if your having a crappy day, lol.
The irony is soo right on.

Classes for me started today....its gonna be a full time job, but a fun one.
Since my back wont allow me to physically GO to the skool yet, I took everything online...12 credit hours.
Plus factor in, I haven't been College edjamacated in over 7+ years!!
But the diversion will be good for me...dealing with chronic pain really
wears down the body, mind & soul.

I hope you enjoy the Crap Screenshot from Etsy.
I never even knew how to do screenshots till today *gasps at the horror*
Life is funny like that sometimes....

No comments: