May 30, 2009

1950 meets 2009


Haleigh had the funnest 1950's musical last week. It just so totally rocked. What fun. They did the hand jive & Haleigh can do it soo fast, that she's like a live tornado.

I wanted to get a good shot of her with the 50's Cat Eye Glasses, and my Mom made her a B&W polka dotted scarf. She looked great.
I should have had one made for Miss Kady also, lol......
Summer is upon us, and there are 5 days of school left for my child-ren.
Oh have mercy on my soul!
Let this be another great summer....!!
The pool is filled, bathing suit shopping is almost done, the only thing we are lacking is
sunscreen. Boo-Yaa! I cant wait.
Most people look forward to grilling out, come summer....but not us.
Gary grills out even in the snow, lol.
To make things even better, is my best friend of NINE YEARS came into town, and stayed
with us for 3 days, 2 nights, and I laughed my ass off.
I mean completely off. I tend to gauge my friends with a stomach ache.

No really, just hear me out.
If you laugh soo hard that it gives you a side ache/stomach ache, now THATS a funny friend.
A sure keeper. Thats my friendship with her.
I havent laughed that hard.....well....in the 4 years she was away getting her masters degree in Sociology. Man, she came back SMART too!
I think I need to go back to college now, lol.....
All in all, it was a fantabulous time, and when someone tells you that ol' wives tale,
that Laughter really IS the Best Medicine......................
They are right.

No comments: