October 30, 2009

Mak'n Babies.......

I am PUBLISHED in Discover Dolls Magazine!










This is such an exciting opportunity....and actually the 2nd time I've had a magazine article come out, but they did a fan-tabulous job, I love their color choices and everything just melds soo nicely......
As for the cutie on your left in pink, If I had to pick a doll that I've made to be an all time fav....I'd pick this beauty.....
Its amazing to be able to pick up a bar of Polymer Clay and create a
life-like infant....I look forward to my next doll reproduced into Vinyl, so many Doll Collectors can enjoy them......As for this baby girl, she'll stay a OOAK (one of a kind)......I'll be making more babies soon....and baby chimps.....Stay tuned.....its gonna get Gooooooooooooood..........

No comments: