March 24, 2010

Knock Knock Mr. Reaper....

Knock Knock...Mr. Reaper...I know your out there. Its almost 3am, and I can sense your presence....is that what almost 3 years of insomnia does to a person? Makes them think things, they typically would not?

Sorry for walking on the dark side tonite, I cant shit rainbows everyday. Although, there may be some new rainbows up tomorrow if your good....and if Mr. Reaper keeps his distance from me. He tends to linger when my pain receptors start to go off the chart. When I cant feel my legs and there are pins & needles being stuck in my foot, then the damn tremors shake me all up in my goodys!!

Its officially 2:59 am, and I promised myself I'd hit the sack at 3, do or die. I guess we'll find out, wont we?
Stay tuned in .......it'll get goooooooooooooooooooooooood

No comments: