November 17, 2008

She's Alive.....Alive!!

It's good to be alive....
I have been a busy lil bee unpacking all my goodies....most everything has its own home now, and for that I am happy.

You forget what a pain it is to move....until you do it twice in one month, lol.....or as Gary calls it, "Vacationing".....no matter what you label it, I shall call it "Sucks Butt Big Time"

It's amazing how life is falling into place lately. I have no complaints.
Oh I know, right? Shocker. Usually Lori is just FULL of complaints, but no. Not this time. Life is good.

Tim has a great job here in Toledo, making very good money AND he's learning how to drive! So for all my fellow Toledoans, that's your cue to stay OFF the road when he's ON the road, bwahahahahaa....
No really, he's actually doing great at it. He comes home tired from work at night now, but its good for what ails him. Transitioning to adult hood is always a scary but exciting time of life.

Now that I have everything in order, that's my cue to start sculpting and playing with fire again. I have some brilliant ideas in my head that need to come out.....so stay tuned into Tokyo....

You'll love the upcoming eye candy!

Peace -n- Hairgrease.....

No comments: