September 19, 2008

Something to Cheer About.....

Looky at my lil cheerleader.
Isnt she just adorable, and such a natural, she is!
Its soo cute to see all their little pony tails tied up in bright blue ribbons, all these beautiful girls jumping up & down as if life had not one worry within it.
And man oh mighty, can they kick high!
Wowsa....if I kicked my leg that high, either something would split and spill or I'd pull a groin muscle and need 911 immediately dispatched. Pffftt....
Back in MY Dallas Cowboy Cheerleading days, I could kick my leg soo high and in perfect balance, it was great. Don't be hat'n, cmon now....
You know its not true, lol.....hardeyharhar.
Anywhooo......I can't talk too seriously today yet....
But come Monday/Tuesday, expect some serious dirt.
Until then.....Be good little girls & boys...*wink*

No comments: