August 11, 2008

The Magic Within Ourselves..........



I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Totally NOT my style huh beadwhores? Not at all. Reminds me of a dee-lish ice cream sherbert...or sorbet....Makes you want to lick it.
Ok, not really. I don't need you going around telling everyone, that Lori licks her beads, because she doesn't!

At least she doesn't when anyone's watching *wink*

I drive myself crazy with trying to make my glass perfect. Trying to make it flow how I want it to flow, instead of letting it free. There's something magical about letting glass be free.

Instead of letting it flow where it may want...I force it. Forcing anything is never good, and the results can sometimes be disastrous.

My mother forced me to eat Spam as a small child.
I gagged, then I threw up. Pffft, I showed her!
Whoever decided to put meat in a can needs to be freegan shot.
Like I said, force is never good.
Some thing's cant be forced.
I need to learn to be more free...let things flow.

The appearance of things change according to the emotions and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves.

No comments: