August 31, 2008

Rainblo Bubble Gum


I heart anything Rainbow...especially
Rainblo bubble gum.
In fact, I LOVE bubblegum period! This bead just reminds me of Rainblo bubblegum balls.
Grape is one of my favorite flavors. Then orange, then maybe cherry.
Last time I was standing in line at the drug store, that's when I saw it.
The company brought back the pink bubblegum balls and they were plain old fashioned Bubblegum flavor!
Lawsie Mercy! The Bubblegum Gods love me.
I dont know about you, but I chew bubblegum just for the flavor, and either toss it in the garbage or swallow it, depending on where I'm at.
I mean, one must still act like a lady right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
I musta bought 6 packs of bubblegum balls. I chewed each one for the flavor, tossed it, chewed again, swallowed it, tossed it...well, you get the picture.
Remember the old wives tale, that if you swallow your gum it takes 7 years to digest? If that's a fact, then I will still be digesting bubblegum well after I'm dead..... My intestines are probably all stuck together.
It was then that I realized there had to be a better way to get that bubbleyummy flavor without all the hassel of chewing all those gumballs.
So, one day I'm off doing my "thang"....and stopped by The Andersons to get some fresh sweet corn, wattamelon, grapes, etc. You know the ol' drill.
There I am, husking sweet corn into the big barrel ~when right ahead of me, is a HUGE sign for Salt Water Taffy.
Oooooooo, I haven't had salt water taffy in years! I LOVE salt water taffy!
I grab a bag and decide to load up.
Nothing like taffy to pull all your crowns off your teeth...Oh ya baby!
Screw all that dental work...
It was then, that I realized I must have died and gone to heaven.
Lo & behold, what do I see? But BUBBLEGUM flavored taffy!
Oh hell no!
Life just makes sense at that exact moment...
Who woulda thunk it? Now I get the flavor of my bubblegum without swallowing all that gum, that I can't digest until I'm 200 years old.
How embarrassing, if I ever need an appendectomy & they cut me open only to find my appendix stuck to my liver & my liver stuck to something it shouldn't be. Yuck. How gross is that?
Now I can eat all the taffy I want, without worrying whats gonna stick to what...unless I end up eating 2 pounds of taffy in less than a week.
Um, oops....did I just say I did that?
Pffffft....it wasnt 2 pounds!
It was more like 3 pounds, who are you kidding?

No comments: