August 18, 2008

New Hair, New Peepers, New Girls.........


Its been a really really great day......
My girls have been waiting for this day for what seems like an eternity.
Beauty Shop Day! New hair cuts just make you feel like a million bucks, don't they?

It always seems to give you a new look on life, then .......
when you add new glasses (aka peepers) to a new haircut??...
WOW !! Even better.
Lauren kept telling me...."Mom....I can't see....I can't see, I need glasses.... *insert whining here*

"I kept thinking, Yah, Yah....you just want new glasses because they are fashionable....but I took her to the eye doctor anyway......just in case.
The doctor said..."Yup....she can't see".....pffft.... Figures
There goes my Mother of the Year award....Crap.
But look at my girls...they are soo proud, they just shine....I love it when their eyes light up with high self esteem.

A new haircut makes life feel just right....
makes you feel soo great inside & out.

I suppose new peepers do that to, lol....makes life not only better, but allows you to SEE too! Imagine that...

No comments: