August 21, 2008

Somewhere Over the Rainbow....




I know alot of you have been waiting on my rainbow series, and well....Finally....here it is! These beads came out prettier than originally thought in my head. Bonus!
I'm not even sure which one I like the best. I like them all. Can I have them all? Please, Please! Oh wait, I made them. Nevermind.
Talk about bursting with color.....Im just pleased as puddin'.

I plan to string that turquoise heart on a navy colored neckwire, so
I will snap a pic later on to show you what that looks like, around your neck. Soo cool.

The girls have asked me to make them hearts to coordinate with their "back to school" outfits....so I need to torch....and go play with color.
Nothing like having a job where you get to play with rainbows.
Too bad, I never find a pot of gold or a lil' leprechaun at the end...
Could be a good thing, I hear those leprechaun's are shady little people.
Im offffffffff............

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG these are to die for!!! So yummy! Great work, as always!